- Women's Midweight Long Underwear - Tops
- Women's Underwear
- Women's Sports Bras
- Women's Heavyweight Long Underwear - Bottoms
- Women's Heavyweight Long Underwear - Tops
- Women's Lightweight Long Underwear - Bottoms
- Women's Lightweight Long Underwear - Tops
- Women's Midweight Long Underwear - Bottoms
The route starts with a very short, narrow section passing the pinnacle of rock which gives the gully it's name. From there the gully opens up and allows for some fast and fun skiing at a sustained steep pitch (which I measured at around 45 degrees).
The gully drops you into the Loch Avon basin and the quickest route back is to skin up Coire Domhain before trudging back across the plateau to the car park.
This gully is ideal to link up with another two or three nearby for a full days skiing.[more]