- Women's Midweight Long Underwear - Tops
- Women's Underwear
- Women's Sports Bras
- Women's Heavyweight Long Underwear - Bottoms
- Women's Heavyweight Long Underwear - Tops
- Women's Lightweight Long Underwear - Bottoms
- Women's Lightweight Long Underwear - Tops
- Women's Midweight Long Underwear - Bottoms
From the summit, cut through the trees to return to the second headwall. At the bottom of the first snowfield/meadow, pick your way through the trees staying left (most people take the gully and cut left) to another prominent meadow. One more group of aspens, and the third meadow becomes apparent. Just beyond the trees at the bottom of the third meadow is the road where you started.
Numerous variations exist into some rather tight trees, but this route is well-traveled enough that you can get pow turns in the meadows and follow tracks through the trees to the next mostly-unskied meadow.
If you are skiing early season, keep in mind there is a lot of deadfall and broken leg potential lurking under shallow snow, especially in the aspen trees.[more]