Random ShotsLooking at the top from about half way.
New to Backcountry Coalition?
At Backcountry Coalition we strive to provide our visitors and members with a place to share their experiences and love for backcountry skiing. Our site is built from our member base and grows with them. Check out our Areas & Descents section for detailed information regarding ski areas, and some of the routes that our members have discovered.[learn more]
From the Forum
- - Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- - We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- - We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- - We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- - Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- - We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- - We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
This is an easy nordic tour that is about 3.5 miles around the orchard. While there are some tougher trails, the general route is to start at the Toll Road towards the left, turn right onto Mac Run at the bottom of the hill. Follow the Old East Brookfield Road, then turn to follow Lincoln Road, Cross over the road, get back on North Connector, go uphill and then turn onto Oak Run (which is the easiest trail).
After you cross the road again, you will continue on Oak Run, follow the stone wall, get on Great Woods Trail (which is rated more difficult) and head across the open field (hay U) into the woods. Take Fruit Loop around the upper orchard, and then get back on the North Connector Trail. Stay on North Connector through the orchard, turn left onto Mac Run, and make the short ascent to the parking lot.[more]